On Site Activities
From toddlers to tweens, kids of all ages can get creative or just have some fun in our activity village.
Everyone needs a wristband to enter the festival site activity village.
- If you purchase a Festival Pass (show ticket) then it includes an activity wristband!
- If you don’t want to see a show but want to visit our activity village (only), then you can purchase wristbands on-site: Festival site activity wristband – $6 per person (includes GST and Service Charges)
SITE & ACTIVITY HOURS
- Monday – Friday: 9:30am to 2:30pm*
- Saturday: 10:30am to 6:00pm
- Sunday: 10:30am to 5:00pm
*Note: Activities do not take place after 2:30pm on pajama nights.
Younger children are not to be left unattended in the festival activities.
Discover a World of Art in Our Activity Village
This year’s activities include: Circus Skills • Face painting • Musical Maze • Musical Playground • Bicycle Spin-Art • String Games • Origami • Twist & Toddle • Wishing Tree and much more!