School & Group Festival Ticket Info
We’re back and we’re excited to announce the 45th annual Vancouver International Children’s Festival will offer a mix of In-Person and Online programming to schools this spring from May 31 – June 5, 2022! Sign up for an In-Person or Virtual Field Trip and share the Festival’s exceptional music, theatre, dance, and storytelling shows with your class. We can’t wait to delight, enchant and engage your students with workshops and performances from local and international artists including live Q&A’s.
School tickets are on sale NOW.
School Ticket Prices
- Early Bird Prices (valid until April 14)
- Festival 1 Show Pass: $11+GST/ticket
- Festival 2 Show Pass: $20+GST/ticket
- Regular School Prices (after April 14)
- Festival 1 Show Pass: $12+GST/ticket
- Festival 2 Show Pass: $22+GST/ticket
(Passes include access to the Activity Village)
- Get one free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased
- Tickets are required for all patrons, including adult chaperones and supervisors
- Home learners are recognized as a school and qualify for school group rates for Monday-Friday performances
- Please note, a $10 per order handling fee +GST will be added to all school ticket orders.
- School Group
- $120+GST per class, per show
Your Virtual Field Trip also includes access to 2 Online Arts Workshops. Workshop details will be announced soon.
- Receive unlimited streaming from the comfort of your classroom (until June 12, 2022)
- Home learners please call us at 604-708-5655 for Online Show Special Pricing.
- Please note, a $10 per order handling fee +GST will be added to all school ticket orders
Ready to Book your Virtual or In-Person Field Trip?
STEP 1: Choose Your Show(s)
Learn more about our Featured Performers.
STEP 2: Choose How To Watch
STEP 3: Place Your Order
- Fill out our ONLINE ORDER FORM
- PHONE: Call 604.708.5655
- EMAIL: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 25% non-refundable deposit by school cheque or credit card is required to place your order. After you submit your order, we will contact you to confirm your booking and take your payment information.
- Full payment will be due one month after booking. This will give you time to reconfirm and adjust ticket numbers as needed before your final payment.
- Deposit payment by school cheque or credit card is required to confirm your order.
- Full payment by credit card or cheque upon receipt of invoice is due in 30 days.
- A $10 per order handling fee + GST will be added to all school ticket orders.
SCHOOL BOX OFFICE
Call 604.708.5655 for information or to place your order. If you’re calling after office hours (Mon-Fri; 8:30am-4:00pm), please leave a message at ext. 101.
*IMPORTANT IN-PERSON TICKET INFORMATION
The Vancouver International Children’s Festival respects and follows all Public Health Orders regarding masks, vaccines, capacity, and physical distancing.
- Masks and vaccine passports are required for everyone aged 12+
- All students in K-12 are required to wear a mask in keeping with the PHO mask mandate for schools.
- Please click here for our complete health and safety protocols
- Wheelchair seating is available at all show venues. Our activity areas are also wheelchair-friendly. When booking, please notify us of the number of wheelchair spaces required and if there are accompanying aides.
We can help you arrange school bus service for your field trip. Call 604.708.5655 for details.
FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM
- By request, host(s) can assist your school group throughout the day – give you an orientation, get you to and from your show, help choose activities and lunch site and answer any questions you may have. For more information, download our FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM info package
- Hosts will meet their assigned school group at the Teacher Information Kiosk at the school bus drop-off, unless an alternative meeting place is requested (e.g. first show venue or entrance to the Activity Village).
FESTIVAL SITE & ACTIVITY VILLAGE HOURS
Tuesday – Friday: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am – 5:00pm