Public Tickets on sale in early 2020!
All performances are ticketed and require one of the following passes. All ticket prices are subject to GST and service charges with no refunds or exchanges.
Tickets include 1 performance and Activity Village wristband.
1 Show Day Pass
- Child or Senior $12.50
- Adult $22
4-Pack Family Pass *
4 tickets to 1 performance & 4 activity village wristbands
- 4 Pack $58
- Child (ages 0-3) $5
- Adult $22
One of a Kind
- All tickets $12.50
- All tickets $11
- Child $19
- Adult $22
Great value for a 1.5 hour show!
Activity Village Wristband (activities only)
Available on-site for cash only
- All tickets $6 (includes GST and service charges)
All ticket prices subject to GST and service charges unless otherwise stated
* Excludes Variety Show and Poggle
How to purchase tickets
- Online: www.ticketstonight.ca
- In person: Vancouver International Children’s Festival On-Site Office 1398 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC
- By phone (for an additional charge of $5) : 604-684-2787 ; 1 877 840 0457
Purchasing tickets on site
During the festival you can purchase or pick-up tickets at the festival box office beside Studio 1398.
Cash & Credit Cards only.
Day of – ticket sales
You can purchase tickets for any available performance at the festival box office up until 1 hour before the show – at which time you can purchase tickets at the venue for cash only. Shows often sell out so we recommend purchasing your tickets in advance.
Child = 1 to 17 years
Adult = 18 + years
Senior = 65+ years
Babes in arms = under 1 year
Age ratings have been developed to ensure a positive and enriching theatrical experience for everyone. As a courtesy to the rest of the audience & the performers it is suggested that children younger than the ages listed not attend as they may become frightened or disruptive. Please refer to the performance pages for specific ratings.
Everyone needs a wristband!
To enter the festival site activity village adults and children are required to wear a wristband. Younger children are not to be left unattended in the festival activities.
- Wristbands are sold on-site only, cash only
- Festival site activity wristband – $6 per person (includes GST and Service Charges)
Box Office hours during the Festival:
- Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
And big thanks to our ticket partner!