Watch Festival performers cut loose!
At our annual Variety Show, this year’s tour de force, features the daring acrobatics and death-defying feats from A Simple Space, a dance extravaganza from The Wild Moccasin Dancers, rhythmic rhymes and animal grooves with RupLoops and a feast of dazzling costumes, traditional music and energetic dances from Aché Brasil. Plus, sing along with local drag queen and host Peach Cobblah from Glamily! This fun-filled evening is always a highlight for kids and adults alike.
Genre: Music, Circus, Drag, Dance
Show length: 90 minutes!
Ages: All ages!
Venue: Granville Island Stage 1585 Johnston Street, Vancouver, BC
Ways to Watch
Watch a live performance at the venue.
FOR THE PUBLIC:
- 1 Show Day Pass: $23.00 per child/senior; $25.00 per adult +S/C and GST
- Hearing Assistance
- This show may have loud/sounds or noises or repetitive noises.
- During the show, there may be objects thrown into the audience and possible tripping hazards.
- This show has background music.
- Children will be invited to participate in sensory interactions.
- The audience will be asked to walk/dance/move around during the show.
- This show may contain special effects using smoke machines and moving lights.
Show times & Tickets
|Saturday, June 3||Additional show info||In person|
|6:30 – 8:00 PM||Get tickets|
- Note: Our on-site activities are NOT open during the Evening Shows. Show your ticket anytime during the Festival and you’ll get an Activity Village wristband for that day.