How to Watch
To optimize your viewing experience, we suggest that you have a strong internet connection, that your device is fully charged and for a more immersive experience, have speakers connected. We recommend opening the link at least 15 minutes before show time to allow time for set up.
Looking to connect to your TV?
There are many ways of connecting your wireless devices to your TV:
- Click here for a helpful video on ways to connect your phone to your TV.
- Click here for a helpful video on ways to connect your laptop to your TV.
If you have troubles accessing the show:
- Try reloading the page. If you arrive too early, you will get a password prompt instead of seeing the video. Don’t worry, just wait. The password is for our pre-show technicians. A welcome message will appear closer to show time. When the show goes live, you will have to reload the page or click the email link again to see it. Do this around the time the show is meant to start.
- Check your internet connection
- Try the link on another device
- For all kinds of help trouble shooting, check out these articles on Vimeo
- If none of these actions resolve the issue, please contact The Box Office:
Every day from May 31 to June 13
8:30am-5pm (6:45 on June 2, 3, 4)