There’s going to be a dance party and you’re invited!
Get ready for an explosion of colour, energy and music that embodies the lively culture and rhythms of Brazil. The exhilarating combination of martial arts, dance, music and acrobatics known as capoeira is full of kicks, flips and vibrant colours. Dazzling costumes, hypnotic rhythms and energetic dances will sweep you away. Performed to the music of drums and ancient stringed berimbau, the lively dancers of Vancouver’s own Aché Brasil will knock your socks off! A delightful, high-energy show that will leave you asking for more! Watch the video below.
Producing Company: Aché Brasil
Country: Brazil and BC, Canada
Genre: Dance / Music / Acrobatics
Show length: 60 minutes
Ages: All Ages
Venue: Revue Stage
1601 Johnston St,
Ways to Watch
Watch a live performance at the venue.
FOR THE PUBLIC:
- 1 Show Day Pass: $12.50 per child/senior; $22.00 per adult +S/C and GST
- Festival 4‑Pack: (4 tickets to 1 show) $62.00 +S/C and GST
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- This show may have loud/sounds or noises or repetitive noises.
- Children will be invited on stage. If selected, they may not bring guardian to join them. These children may be asked to participate (e.g., paint, draw, read, construct things, sing, in groups on stage, or select items on stage).
- The audience will be asked to walk/dance/move around during the show.
Show times & Tickets
|Saturday, June 3||Additional show info||In person|
|3:30 – 4:30 PM||Get tickets|
|Sunday, June 4||Additional show info||In person|
|2:30 – 3:30 PM||Get tickets|