A short film about mistakes
Dr. Professor is on a quest to answer to the question, “Is it OK to make mistakes?” When taking their research to the young experts of the classroom, more than a few foibles cause the doctor to continuously fail. With help from their assistant, together they uncover how mistakes can help us learn and make new discoveries. Award-winning, inter-artist Candice Roberts performs this fun and clever story about growth mindset and the creative process through a seamless weaving of shadow puppetry, original music, tap dance and physical comedy in this fun and interactive theatrical experience. Watch the video below.
Ages: All Ages (Grades: K‑7)
- Arts Education: Drama, physical theatre, dance, music, performance, clown, storytelling, visual arts, interdisciplinary
- English Language Arts: Literature, story
- Emotional/Social Development: Self-awareness, self-discovery, self-acceptance, curiosity, growth mindset, creativity
- Physical and Health Education: Mental health
- Science: Scientific method, neuroscience, problem solving
Ways to Watch
Watch a pre-recorded online performance at home or in the classroom. Available until Friday, June 23rd at 4pm. Closed Captioning available.
- $120+GST per class, per show
FOR THE PUBLIC:
- Tickets will go on sale starting in early 2023
Show times & Tickets
9:30 AM on Tuesday, May 30th
4:00 PM on Friday, June 23rd