Get Crafty Over Spring Break!
February 18, 2014
1) Easy dino craft :(pictured) Sparkly, glittery or googly eyed, these easy peasy dinos make a perfect toddler or pre-schooler art project.
2) Mask-making : Check out our Pinterest mask board for how-tos, templates and printables on everything from superhero masks to owls racoons and
more sophisticated feather masks.
3) Floating heart garlands : Valentine’s Day may be over but hearts are always in style.
4) Paper bag flowers – Spring heralds buds and blooms so why not create some paper bag flowers? Hang them outside if the weather is fine.
5) Nature crafts – If the weather is warm (fingers crossed!), send the kids outside, and create art using nature’s gifts: think painted stones,
beach glass or mossy terrariums.
6) Origami – Spring abounds with new life. What a perfect time to teach the kids origami? perhaps a paper flower, the classic crane or a simple snail for
the bug lover in your family.
PS: Don’t miss the origami activity at this year’s Kids’ Fest included with your show ticket.
Looking for more Spring Break fun? Check out our Ten Artsy Spring Break Camps and Activities.
Photo: from http://www.fantasticfunandlearning.com