March 31, 2014
Our hands-on art activities are always a huge hit, and this year is no exception. Here are some of the creative things your kids can do at this year’s Vancouver International Children’s Festival!
* Get your face painted as a lion, tiger or butterfly.
* Test your conservation skills, and learn how to be Power Smart.
* Learn the basics of juggling, rhythm sticks and stilt walking at Cirq-O-Rama.
* Create one-of-kind Spin-Art painting while riding a bike!
* Get Entwined in a kaleidoscopic outdoor weaving experience.
* Explore the magic of light in the Shadow Play tent.
* Make noise! Thump, crash and bang your way through our Musical
* Under 5? Twist & Toddle is dedicated to you.
* Make cranes, animals and more with Hai Origami!
* Explore the unique world of Colourful China!
* Exotic masks from around the world – make one at Masquerade.
* Discover charming secrets in The Magical Mystery Maze! And remember all these amazing arts activities
ticket. Or you can buy activity wristbands on-site for $8 per day, per adult, $8 per day, per child or $28 for a 4-Pack.