Seven Simple Summer Crafts
July 15, 2012
Here are some easy craft ideas to keep the kids busy this summer.
* Paper Monsters : Ideal for the monster-obsessed boy.
* Melted Crayon Art : A perfect activity that uses up all those useless crayon nubs.
* A Button Tree: So easy, no directions are required!
* Handmade Paper Flowers : Stunning to look at and shockingly easy to make.
* Footprint Robin : Use your child’s footprint to create the back of the robin and fill in the rest.
* Primary Colors Ice Cubes : If you?ve got some bored toddlers or preschoolers, and want a mother-of-the-day
award, all you need is an ice cube tray, clear plastic cups and food colouring.
* Music Garden : Create a sound garden in your backyard using everyday objects. Find more crafts and activities to spark your child’s
imagination on ourPinterest Page.