School & Group Festival Ticket Info
School Tickets are on sale NOW!!
STEP 1: Choose What You Want To See
Learn more about our Featured Performers.
STEP 2: Choose The Ticket Package That Works For You
- $11+GST for one show day pass*
- $20+GST for two show day pass*
- Get one free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased
Festival passes include access to all site activities.
STEP 3: Place Your Order
- Fill out our ONLINE ORDER FORM
- PHONE: Call 604.708.5655
- EMAIL: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK NOW to get your first choice of shows as seating is limited.
Visit our Plan Your Day information to know what you need to know to bring your class to the Festival.
*IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- ticket prices are only valid for school groups of 10 or more, with the exception of home learners.
- Early Bird ticket pricing ends April 12th, 2019
- tickets are required for all patrons, including adult chaperones and supervisors
- wheelchair seating is available at all show venues. Our activity areas are also wheelchair-friendly. When booking, please notify us of the number of wheelchair spaces required and if there are accompanying aides.
We can help you arrange school bus service for your field trip. Call 604.708.5655 for details.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit by school cheque or credit card is required to place your order. After you submit your order, we will contact you to confirm your booking and take your payment information.
- Full payment will be due one month after booking. This will give you time to reconfirm and adjust ticket numbers as needed before your final payment.
- A $10 per order handling fee will be added to all school ticket orders.
SCHOOL BOX OFFICE
Call 604.708.5655 for information or to place your order. If you’re calling after office hours (Mon-Fri; 9am-5pm), please leave a message at ext. 101.
FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM
- By request, host(s) can assist your school group throughout the day – give you an orientation, get you to and from your show, help choose activities and lunch site and answer any questions you may have. For more information, download our FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM info package
- Hosts will meet their assigned school group at the Teacher Information Kiosk at the school bus drop-off, unless an alternative meeting place is requested (e.g. first show venue or entrance to the Activity Village).
FESTIVAL SITE & ACTIVITY HOURS
Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am – 5:00pm