School & Group Festival Ticket Info
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
STEP 1: Choose What You Want To See
STEP 2: Choose The Ticket Package That Works For You
- $11+GST for one show day pass*
- $20+GST for two show day pass*
- $7+GST for NFB/Itch Film pass or add a film to a performance for only $4+GST more
- Get one free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased
Festival and Film passes include access to all site activities.
STEP 3: Place Your Order
- Fill out our ONLINE ORDER FORM
- PHONE: Call 604.708.5655
- EMAIL: Send an email to email@example.com
BOOK NOW to get your first choice of shows as seating is limited.
Visit our Plan Your Day information to know what you need to know to bring your class to the Festival.
*IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- ticket prices are only valid for school groups of 10 or more, with the exception of home learners.
- Early Bird ticket pricing ends April 9th, 2017
- tickets are required for all patrons, including adult chaperones and supervisors
- wheelchair seating is available at all show venues, with the exception of the Anderson Street space. Our activity areas are also wheelchair-friendly. When booking, please notify us of the number of wheelchair spaces required and if there are accompanying aides.
We can help you arrange school bus service for your field trip. Call 604.708.5655 for details. Download our SCHOOL BUS INFO package.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit by school cheque or credit card is required to place your order. After you submit your order, we will contact you to confirm your booking and take your payment information.
- Full payment will be due one month after booking. This will give you time to reconfirm and adjust ticket numbers as needed before your final payment.
- A $10 per order handling fee will be added to all school ticket orders.
SCHOOL BOX OFFICE
Call 604.708.5655 for information or to place your order. If you’re calling after office hours (Mon-Fri; 9am-5pm), please leave a message at ext. 101.
FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM
Our Festival Host program pairs your class with knowledgeable volunteers who will host you during your field trip. Call 604.708.5655 or send us an email for information. Download our FESTIVAL HOST PROGRAM info package
FESTIVAL SITE & ACTIVITY HOURS
Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am – 5:00pm