Volunteers are requested to work no less than one shift and no more than five shifts.
Secondary School Students
Work Experience Students: Since students in these programs can be released from class, we ask these students to take weekday shifts if possible.
Grad Transition/Planning Students: Weekend or after school shifts are available. Students who can be released from classes are encouraged to do weekday shifts.
Adults or Specialist Classes
We have a great need for volunteers who can do weekday shifts and encourage you to volunteer on weekdays where possible.
Sign up early to get your preferred days and activities.
- Shift times may be subject to change as details develop.
- Scheduling priority is given to groups registering 10 or more volunteers.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is provided for volunteers. Lunch is not provided.
All volunteers are asked to attend an orientation session (time TBD). Specific activities and assignments will be reconfirmed at that time.
- Volunteers who complete one or more full shifts will receive 1 complimentary site access voucher.
- Volunteers receive a Festival name badge.
- Volunteering is a great experience and a valuable addition to your resumé!
- Monday, May 29 – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 30 – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 31 – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday, June 1 – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday, June 2 – 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday, June 3 – 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday, June 3 – 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 4 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please note that these hours are a guideline and shift hours will be finalized in your confirmation closer to the Festival dates.